Translate

Monday, September 14, 2015

Eyeglass case 2 in one, double sided.


For those of you who are like me and hate fussing with two separate holders for my glasses and sunglasses will probably like my solution - one double sided case for both, sunglasses and reading/eye glasses. You can carry it on your wrist or detach it when not needed.
 Bright color part for sunglasses, black and white for eye glasses - never mess up and always in one place! 

Finished size - 7" x 3" x 1 1/2".





If you wear only one pair of glasses, the second part can be also used for your cell phone and other small items, like lipstick or some perfume. Also a great gift!

You can find these cases on Craftsy, in my Quiltess.com store or in my Etsy store


Tutorial contains 2 patterns: for smaller size case, as shown on pictures - 7" x 3" x 1 1/2" and for larger size 7" x 3 1/2" x 1 3/4" for bigger glasses.

Happy sewing!

Natalie Quiltessa

16 comments: