Translate

Friday, August 26, 2016

Quilters Organizer Bag, now in polka dot!

Now this lady in red polka dot dress. Quilters Organizer Bag, made one more to order.

You can find this pattern in my QuiltessaNatalie Craftsy pattern store.
Use tag "Quilters organizer bag" in my blog and find more of these and other bags made by my patterns.
If you are on Facebook, find me there as Natalie Patton and find them all in my album "Quilters Organizer Bags"












Do you like these additional Vinyl clear bags? They are in my Quiltess.com store. Quantity discount available.
You can custom order this bag: place your order in my Quiltess.com store or in my Etsy store Quiltessence.

You can also use this bag for organizing your jewelry and beading supplies, adding repositioning detachable beading mat to it.

Special thanks for sharing tрis post and links with your sewing, quilting and beading or jewelry making friends!

Happy sewing, quilting and beading!

Natalie Quiltessa

No comments:

Post a Comment